Ridiculous-This is the new word I learnt recently....
Since that too many people mentioned ridiculous, ridiculous in front of me....
Just thinking is it so many things happened recently??
Is it all very funny?? or really ridiculous??
The reality told me that this is true....
Gossip is around everyway...That's right, I agreed......
Since that the ridiculous things happened, my heart kept worries....
What I worried was when will CK n WK back from M'sia??
Since they back almost 3 weeks....
But now they also not sure when will they coming back to UK....
I think the ridiculous gossip should be settled.....
If people think that I am the one doing those thing....
Then that's fine....
Maybe I need to start thinking for my continuing way....
Is it I need to change the way how to get along with people???
But I don't think the way I am using now is the wrong direction....Am I???
I am just using my pattern to do my thing...
What's my pattern???
For those who know me should get used to my pattern...lol
What's my manner of speaking to stranger, to friends or to those I don't want to deal with....
Maybe u don't know me....
So please dont emphasize to people what kind of people I am.....
I think I am the one more understand what kind of people I am....
Now the gossip protagonist is not me...
Is one of my group member....
But I dont think she is the one people should blame...
She is so soft....In my mind....She is quiet like me....
I mean I am quiet is because of their communication way, I haven get used to it....
That's why I am quiet...lol
Going back to the topic....
What she wanna do is just done our assignment with the merit mark...
But the person...
5 person in a group - S,H,R,M and me....
H,R is in one group, they are complaining S due to S ask them to correct somethings....
But the way they complaining is .....OMG...Dont know how to say....
M is keep quiet n doing his work....
S is not around...
I am just keep quiet due to cant talk too much...
Coz I dint provided too much idea to the group...
But I did my part....
Oh my...Why people like to do this backstab stuff???
Just a small stuff but why they can said like very serious....
Dont know is H n R bad luck or I got bad luck...
I got few course same group with them...
And they keep absent to the lesson....
Then all my coursemate not really know 2 fo them...
That's why many ridiculous case happened I think....
Luckily when I talk to S regarding to my situation,
She can empathiz my situation....Regarding to the way I do my works....
So that I dont think that local student are all arrogant....
Those local student in my class all are quite nice....
But the International student...Is more arrogant than local student....
So sometimes I am thinking...
Maybe just the wrong time meet up with the wrong people....
I been meet up with the right people in the wrong time....lol
I think should be the timing problems....lol
But this is better than nothing .....Is it????
Take it easy....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment