Sunday, 29 March 2009

I hate my absent minded!!!

Thursday morning- 26th March 2009, 10.30am
She came back...
I think everyone should get know who is she....
She is the one involved me into passport case....
She is the one framed me to eat the dead cat....
She is the one we think is yam jin one....
Sure...This was certified by 12 Roxburgh Place....

Reason for her to come back:
Return the house key to landlord....
Prove to us she is happiness right now.....

Reason for us wanna see her:
Prove she really move out from 12 Roxburgh Place....
Properly is for our safety...
See how happiness she had right now...
Personal reason is waiting for CK treat us @ Mango...
Condition is she need to move out from 12 Roxburgh Place.....
Check with her the dead cat case....Coz this dead cat too big, hard to swallow...

Why I hates my absent minded???
Forgot to check with her when I saw her yong soi face....
And for few questions we wanna ask her....
WTF.....
Why???
Because she bring a China guy together....
Lead to my money split out with my pocket...
Coz I need to treat them a meal since we bet will she bring a guy come back n show off...
Since that I thought her new bf is at our home country....
But then now I knew it...
She is lonely and itchy....
So need to find one life buoy to cram her lonely heart...
And her unlimited vanity....
If not...Do u think she will satisfied???
Just felt that China guy is so pity...

Annoyed...Why I am keep thinking of my money fly away again....
Result of money ghost lead to forgot to fight for my right.... xp
Even jump to yellow river also cant wash clean now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment