Tuesday, 17 March 2009

I am freaking upset!!!!!

When thinking of all the information in my laptop....
My heart become pain and pain....
When I memories the stuff in my laptop...
The pain will come slowly...
Look like something has eroded my heart....
I just thought I lost my soft copy for the dissertation...
But now...
The reality told me it's not so simple...
My Continuing development project is in the laptop...
And I din make any copy.....
Ooooo....Faint......
It's hard than my dissertation....
I spend a lot time to do it...
Now all gone dy...
I need to redo again....
Upset why I am so careless...
Why I forgot to keep few copies for my work.....
Why got to redo this and redo that....
Why my life got so many twists and turns....
Haih....
But I can see clearly right now....
Everythings can redo even though we lost it or be defeated .....
Just take it easy.....
Coz everything can redo but our life cant redo...
Once we lost our life....
Then everything gone.....
So...Cherish to what we have now...
Because when it's gone...
You will never have any chance to embrace it again....
So...Gambateh yae........

No comments:

Post a Comment