Since that i thought everything will bcome normal, I thought I hav calmed down....But the reality told me that the gossip will never end....I bcome one of the protagonist in this case again......
WTF....Since their passport has been stolen by the 'jin yan' for 2 month time...Everyone started forget this news.......But the 'jin yan' still wanna let everyone know she is the only victim in this case.....she broken up with bf is my fault???CK fault??? She will never think is it this is her fault????????
Dunno what she told to Xin Ka Ban in the KL, but I get know I am the one who steal WK n CK passport......Sweat.......
From the 'jin yan' confession : one day midnight I go in to CK room with soundless, after take their passport, I go down soundless and throw the passport into the dustbin........
OMG...Pls let me know what is my intention to do this kind of stupid things.......
But I think everyone will know the reality soon....Bcoz this dead cat is too big...very hard for me to swallow.......
I know bejesus should know this is injustice for me, so that heavy snow fall after I get know this gossip.......Heavy snow in spring...we always said "June fly frost' now is "Spring fly frost" or "March fly frost"......lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment