Thursday, 2 July 2009

Suffer from insomnia

I think I will suffer from insomnia for the whole night
Why??????
I am fear fear fear............
I am anxious anxious anxious......
I am worry worry worry worry..........
I am afraid afraid afraid...........
Now is tension tension tension......
And nervous nervous nervous............

Why Why Why??????
I am now suffering from nervous tension............
Because of...............

All the results will be officially release by 2nd of July 2009......
That's mean all the results will out few hours after this......

Second Upper???
Second Lower???
Third Class????
Or
Failure???????

I can't stop to think of this....
My brain not allow me to take rest......
Stresss.............

But...It's fair for us???
I dunno......
I dunno how they calculate the marks.....
Since that some of my friends get lower marks than me....
But maybe they could get second upper but I can't.....
Why???????????

Everything have to wait until the results out.........
Hey peers.........
Just wait for my latest news........
I will no longer suffer after tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment