Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Please Stop teasing me!!!

I think everyone will shock when saw the title...
Basically people who know me will know I am always the one bully by people,
teasing by people, trap by people....
Maybe this is my own problems....
I am too soft + strong patience....
Dislike to involve into war.....Dont care about what people talk about me....
But dunno why this benchmark let to I faced with a lots problems....
Like all those stuff will appear in front me and never leave.....
I always believed that rumour will appear when the place got people....
Yeah...I think all the rumour will keep follow me until the day i die....
Yuck.....My patience is going to grind soon.....
So...Please stop teasing me or I will become evil soon.....
However, just hoping I wont bcome evil forever.....
The line between Angel and devil is nearness x

No comments:

Post a Comment