Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Paris Trip

Yeah, we went to France for our vacation during 22 to 25 June 2009...

It can be say that Paris trip is our graduation trip x
We have 5 person including Choi Kuan, Wai Kuan, Gary, Eugene and m3......

Paris was amazing and we enjoy our trip there...
But the trip was too short for us - 4 days 3 nights....
We are unable to go all the place especially Du Lourve, this is one of my regret....
Sure I will go to Du Lourve one day and look for the famous Mona Lisa painting...lol
Supposed wanna update my blog when back from Paris...
However I am too lazy to do so....
Therefore my plan delayed.....
Here I will upload photo randomly from my album and write down some notes x




We are waiting in the Newcastle Airport lounge


Reached Paris Airport - Charles DE Gaulle








Eiffel Tower


Arc de Triomphe









Catholic Church - Basilique Du Sacre Coeur






Notre Dame de Paris






Paris Disneyland





I like this photo, look like my leg very slim...lol


Lourve






In the flight - way back to Newcastle


Newcastle Airport


In the Taxi - On the way back to 12 Roxburgh - Our Newcastle house

No comments:

Post a Comment