Today is the last day for my undergraduate life @ NBS and also the last paper for HRM....
This 3 weeks gonna die due to study til vomit blood....
First paper,
get hurt suddenly before the the night of exam....
My sole step the soup spoon, blood keep bleeding til whole room full of my 'fresh blood'...lol
Second paper,
wrote til hand wanna break off...xp
Nearly get sick due to exam pressure....
Third paper,
get lost when I read the question paper....
What I read before totally no one question go out xp
Luckily I am able to answer the question...
But i am not sure what i did correct or not (pity)....
But now is the time for me to start my new life....
Life without study, lecturer, seminar, tutor, books, journals etc....
Hurray........My life back to normal....
I am going to sleep as much as possible start from today ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment